Starting out a new year means new sales, new opportunities for growth, and new incentive programs for your employees! Make sure that you are encouraging proper participation of your employees by making sure that you are providing the right incentives! It isn’t always about the bonus or expensive TV. Remember that all employees have smaller milestones that they hit throughout a year also. So make sure you are prepared to highlight those smaller milestones with some of the latest and greatest employee give-aways. Typically something they can use or wear are the items that go over best. People don’t want something that they are just going to take home and it take up space and collect dust. Give employees something they can use and you will ensure that you are hitting the mark on your employee give-aways. Always remember that they should always be personalized and customized to your company with either screen printing or direct embroidery. Here is what SITEX recommends:
5) The T-Shirt: Who doesn’t love a free t-shirt??? Even if it is 5 sizes too big, people love that free t-shirt because either they will wear it to lounge around the house, give it to their significant other, or even hand it off to a friend who they know will use it. To add the icing on the cake, people will be wearing something out and about that has your logo and company name on it. Score one for free advertising!!!
4) The Koosie: We all have a drawer full of them, but somehow they never get old and we love continually getting more. Weather it is a brand new one you just received yesterday, or the one stuffed in the back of the drawer still hanging around since college, koosies are a grand slam every time! Nothing is worse than the day your favorite koosie wears out and holds its last cold beverage.
3) The Umbrella: No one thinks they need an umbrella until it starts to rain (unless you live in Seattle, then it is an everyday accessory). However, giving out an umbrella to your employees is something that will definitely come in handy! Everyone can always use more than one umbrella. They need one for the car, one for the truck, one for their bag they take to work, and at least a few to have at home. The extras at home are always for that dreaded day when your umbrella flips inside out and done for forever. Moral of the story… you can never go wrong with an umbrella.
2) The Beanie: Sock Cap, Sock Hat, Beanie, Knit Hat, Deerstalker, Trapper, Skull Cap… whatever you call it, people love them! Keeping the chill out of your bones, starts with keeping your head warm. We all know there is no better way to do that than to throw a beanie on your head before you walk out into the cold. Now maybe this might not be such a popular choice in South Beach, but even still, people are wearing beanies everyday as a simple accessory. Many not even taking into account the temp outside.
1) The Hoodie: The best employee give-away – Hands Down! Like the t-shirt, it doesn’t matter what size it is; like the umbrella, you can never have too many; similar to the koosie, you will always have your favorite; and like the beanie it can be used for warmth or fashion! With lots of styles, materials, and price points, you can’t go wrong with a hoodie. Performance fabric, poly-blended, terry, organic, and good ol’ cotton are just the starters for what you can choose.
There are plenty of milestones to reach and challenges to overcome ahead of each of us in the weeks to come. Make sure you are prepared to highlight those ‘Wins’ for your employees. Have the proper stock of give-aways that you know will be a hit!